Meyer Sound Galileo Callisto 616.
Line Array Processor available for Hire.
The Galileo Callisto 616 array processor is an elegant hardware and software solution for driving and aligning Meyer Sound loudspeaker array systems. The 2-space, rack-mount Callisto 616 includes six inputs, 16 outputs, and a fully digital matrix processor. The accompanying Compass control software provides comprehensive control of all parameters from a Mac or Windows-based computer.
The Callisto 616 offers an extensive equalization architecture that includes U-Shaping equalization, comprised of five bands with adjustable slopes, widths, and gain, and 10-band complementary phase parametric filtering, both available on outputs. TruShaping equalization, comprised of four bands equalization with adjustable widths and gain, is available on inputs.
Equalization parameters are easily edited in the Compass control software, with numeric entry or by graphically dragging frequency bands. Parameters can be adjusted while viewing multiple layers of equalization in a composite graphic plot to achieve the ideal equalization curve. The Compass software's intuitive user interface is the culmination of Meyer Sound's extensive experience optimizing complex loudspeaker systems.
The Callisto 616 features full digital operation with fixed latency across all output channels regardless of any applied processing. It can also be connected directly to the SIM 3 audio analyzer, providing complete measurement and control for integrated audio systems.
Meyer Sound Galileo Callisto 616 Key Features and Specifications:
- Six inputs (analog, AES/EBU, or mixed) and 16 analog outputs with full matrix mixing and routing for driving systems of any size
- Robust +26 dBu outputs easily drive Meyer Sound self-powered loudspeaker systems over long cable runs
- A/D/A conversion with 24-bit resolution at 96 kHz; digital inputs converted to 96 kHz sample rate
- Monolithic 1 GHz vector signal processing architecture
- Internal processing performed at 96 kHz, 32-bit floating point resolution with fixed latency across all output channels
- Delay integration for M Series line array loudspeakers
- Atmospheric correction filters
- U-Shaping equalization and 10-band parametric filtering yield corrections with minimal impact on phase response
- Simultaneous low and high-pass filters
- Up to 2 seconds of delay on inputs and outputs
- Front-panel LED ladder meters on inputs, presence/clip LEDs on outputs, and illuminated mute switches
- Ethernet connection for remote control from Mac and Windows-based computers running the Compass control software
- Direct connection to Meyer Sound's SIM 3 audio analyze
LOUDSPEAKER HIRE OR LONG-TERM RENTAL:
CMG Audio Visual is pleased to offer affordable daily hire rates or a range of discounted long-term rental options that can be tailored to your exact requirements - no matter your budget, preference or timescale.
In selecting CMG Audio Visual as your preferred AV supplier, you will gain access to unparalleled AV technical assistance, troubleshooting advice and after-hours phone support as well as guaranteed on time delivery through regional NSW’s largest AV Hire and Event Production vehicle fleet.
To ensure peace of mind through complete reliability, all AV equipment is rigorously tested prior to delivery. As the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands only accredited member of the Australian Commercial and Entertainment Technologies Association (ACETA) and the Australasian Lighting Industry Association (ALIA), you can rest assured that all equipment is well maintained and sourced exclusively from Distributors and Manufacturers that comply with Australian regulations and design specifications.