VuePix High Definition LED Screen.
Modular System Scales to any Size or Aspect Ratio.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications, bring your event to life with the VuePix High Definition LED Screen. Modular by design, the 4.6mm Pixel Pitch VuePix LED Screen is completely customisable and can be scaled to any size or to suit any aspect ratio.
Popular Screen Formations:
- 6m x 3m Screen (e.g. Large Outdoor Screen)
- 9m x 2m Screen (e.g. Ultra-Wide Stage Set or Presentation Screen)
- 3m x 2m Screen (e.g. Option to be Single, Double or Triple Set)
- 3m x 2m Centre Screen with 1m x 2m Sides (e.g. Branded Stage Set or Presentation Screen)
- 11.5m x 2m Screen in Half Metre Sections (e.g. Unique Stage Set)
Designed for events where vision really matters, the ER5 LED Screen is perfect for Corporate Events, Launches and Activation's, as well as large Weddings, Presentations and Live Performances.
The VuePix panels are lightweight, slim and durable, equipped with user-friendly features such as positioning pins and ergonomic handles for easy alignment, handling and a faster more cost-effective LED Screen build.
Ideal for a diverse range of rental projects, the high IP-rating makes the VuePix ER5 the first choice for outdoor events. Plus, with optional front service access, dual power and signal redundancy, as well as exchangeable power and control, maintenance and servicing is greatly simplified with minimal downtime in the unlikely event of an issue.
Key Features & Specifications:
- 4.6mm Pixel Pitch (High Definition Screen)
- Positioning Pin for quick alignment and easy adjustment.
- Dual power and signal redundancy, exchangeable power and control unit for increased reliability and serviceability.
- Special "Fast Lock System" for cost-effective assembly.
- Strong ergonomically designed handles to assist in the rapid deployment of both ground-stacked and hung LED Screen systems.
VuePix HD Outdoor LED Screen HIRE OR LONG-TERM RENTAL:
CMG Audio Visual is pleased to offer affordable daily hire rates or a range of discounted long-term rental options that can be tailored to your exact LED Screen requirements - no matter your budget, preference or timescale.
In selecting CMG Audio Visual as your preferred AV supplier, you will gain access to unparalleled AV technical assistance, troubleshooting advice and after-hours phone support, as well as guaranteed on time delivery through regional NSW’s largest AV Hire and Event Production vehicle fleet.
To ensure peace of mind through complete reliability, all AV equipment is rigorously tested prior to delivery. As the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands only accredited member of the Australian Commercial and Entertainment Technologies Association (ACETA) and the Australasian Lighting Industry Association (ALIA), you can rest assured that all equipment is well maintained and sourced exclusively from Distributors and Manufacturers that comply with Australian regulations and design specifications.
Speak to one of our expert Project Coordinators or Event Planners today on 1300 814 568 for an obligation-free Quotation.